Thursday, November 29, 2007

Rain

Rain

(written in 5/11/01...my eight...will follow more writens that reflect what i used to write like)


Lying in the meadow full of colourful flowers,

I watch the angels flow by…

Big and small, fluffy and white, telling

the story of a child.


When suddenly, there appeared a huge black cloud

And drizzle droplets fell, lightly, gently on me.

The first rains of the year had begun,

The heat disappeared and the air smelt fresh.


Fresh with the fragrance of everything that surrounded me.

The smell of the bark of all the trees

And all the types of flowers there could be

Coincided in the moist air making it

Heavy with the heaven.


A cool breeze so tender so mild

All of the sudden it turned wild

Ferocious, yet pleasant, it rushed past my face,

Running like a cheetah in the animal race.


The drizzle droplets turned into strong

Heavy wet drops,

And each like a balloon crashed with

Sounding pops.


The joy of my heart knew no bounds,

I got up and joined the flowers

In their rain dance.


I became a part of the wind,

Running around, freely, effortlessly,

I became wild with nature,

So unconsciously.


When its dry, hot and everything

In life is down,

I close my eyes, my spirits rise,

To think of the rain which washes away frowns.

1 comment:

Dezvyn said...

sentences need to be changed to help with the flow. but its nice.