Monday, December 31, 2007

Big Deal

This year, I felt no Christmas spirit. I feel nothing special about New Year. And after all that, I don't think Birthdays are big deals anymore either. Time just flows. In specific about Birthdays, I think, we all love getting older till we are 18, then we pull a face about the ones that follow. New year is just a passing into the same cycle again. But we could celebrate it in June or September! And there really isn't any Christmas spirit. It doesn't matter. I bet Jesus was born some other time and people just celebrate it in Winter to make the season pass more easily. (In European and North American countries it gets bitterly cold. Christmas serves to lighten things up).

We just make a Big Deal about things.

1 comment:

Dezvyn said...

you should watch the grinch(Jim Carrey)...I think you'd relate very well to the title character.